If you love to stamp and make cards this club is perfect for you! The Stamp of the Month Club is a six month commitment which starts when you register. Sign up by the first Saturday of the month to get that month’s kit.
How the Stamp of the Month Club Works
This is a fun monthly club that will have you adding a different stamp set to your collection each month. Along with each stamp set you will receive pre-cut project supplies to make THREE cards using the featured stamp set each month. *Available to Canadian Residents only
Club cost will be $40 per month and will run for 6 months from your sign up date. If you do not live locally or are unable to pick your kit up from me an additional $5 shipping charge will be added. Kits will be sent via Canada Post letter mail.
What you’ll get
Each month you will receive the stamp set of the month, pre-cut materials to make THREE cards, and a PDF which will include a photo and supply list for each card along with basic instructions. I will also post a tutorial video to my YouTube channel for one of the three cards.
What if you already own the stamp?
Stamp sets may be substituted for one of equal value if you already own the featured set of the month.
If there is a coordinating punch or die for the featured stamp set you may add that on to your kit at an additional cost. This information will be sent out each month.
Club perks and benefits
- No meeting dates or times to take you away from your family or busy schedule
- Create the projects from the comfort of your own home whenever it suits you
- Sit back, relax and look forward to a FUN card-making package each month
- Receive all current Stampin’ UP! catalogues FREE while you are a member
- Each month a fabulous new stamp set to add to your collection with a total of six at the end of the club