If you live in Canada and are looking to purchase Stampin’ Up! products, I would be happy to be your chosen Demonstrator. I believe that providing great customer service and showing appreciation and gratitude is one of the most important things I can do for you.
You’ll earn my customer specials when you place your order through my online store and use the current Host Code.
When not to use the current host code
If you are placing a larger online order with a merchandise total of $200 or more your order will qualify you for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! In this case you will not want to use the host code so that you can enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards yourself. You’ll get to spend your free Stampin’ Rewards PLUS I will send you a Thank You card and Customer Loyalty Tokens too!
stampin’ up! stampin’ rewards
Stampin’ Rewards are earned based on the size of your order and start when your order total (before shipping & taxes) gets to $200.
To find out more about Stampin’ Up!’s Stampin’ Rewards … what are they, how are they earned, how do you know when you have them and how to use them … CLICK HERE!
how to order online
Placing your order online and shopping my online Stampin’ Up! store could not be easier! If it is your first time or you just need a refresher here’s how to do it. Of course, if you still have questions please contact me for assistance.
- Visit my online store by clicking HERE or by clicking any of the SHOP buttons from within this site
- Create an account, log in to your existing account or chose to check out as a guest
- Add the items you want to purchase to your online shopping cart. There are two ways to do this:
- Enter the product name or item number in the Search bar in the top left of the online store to bring the product up and then click on it and click ADD TO CART
- Browse the online store and when you find the item that you would like to purchase simply click on it and then click ADD TO CART
- When you have added all of the items that you want to order then you will need to click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the online store screen
- Enter the current Host Code (or ensure it is already there if you used a direct link) by clicking on where it says ADD HOST CODE then click on APPLY
- Review your Shopping Cart contents and Order Summary and then click on the pink CHECKOUT button
- Enter or confirm your shipping address, payment method and shipping method
- Confirm that I am the selected Demonstrator in step 4
- Click the SUBMIT ORDER button
- You will receive a confirmation email from Stampin’ Up! for your order and once your order has been shipped you will receive another email that will include your tracking number
- Wait in anticipation of your order arriving right to your doorstep anywhere in Canada!!