It’s Monday which means I am popping on today to introduce you to a new feature product of the week. This week I am so excited to be creating with and sharing the Harvest Meadow Suite. Not only is this suite gorgeous but it is absolutely perfect for Fall crafting.
Since the August to December Mini Catalogue went live I have been playing with bits and pieces of this suite, combining them with other products. Last night I sat down in my craft room with all of these products spread out in front of me and the creativity just started flowing!!
The Harvest Meadow Suite products are stunning!!
Let me step you through the 8 steps to create today’s card…
- Start with a Thick Very Vanilla card base (4-1/4″ x 11″ scored in half at 5-1/2″)
- Add a Misty Moonlight cardstock layer (4″ x 5-1/4″) – before you adhere this to the card front cut out the small label die from the center of the cardstock. This saves paper and no one will be the wiser 😉. Set the tag aside until later.
- Next add a piece of the gorgeous Harvest Meadow DSP with this great twig pattern (3-3/4″ x 5″ and a 3″ x 3-3/4″ strip of the amazing Cork Specialty Paper.
- Prepare a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamp the pretty coneflower image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad and colour with Stampin’ Blends … Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede. Attach this piece to a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that measures 3″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut the tall floral silhouette out of Soft Suede cardstock. Glue it on the stems to the cards base and then attach the small label die cut in step 2 over top.
- Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around this whole piece 3 times securing it on the back. Now attach this completed piece to the card front.
- On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock stamp the Good Luck sentiment and the smaller floral image with Soft Suede ink. Fussy cut the sentiment and die cut the small flowers. Attach them to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Complete the card by adhering a single bronze Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot to the blue label.
I love how this suite makes layering and adding texture so easy!! I chose the twig pattern from the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper when I created this project. However, this paper coordinates so beautifully that I really could have selected any of the patterns and it would still look amazing!!
A while back I featured this lovely product suite on Tutorial Tuesday’s Facebook Live on my Birdsnest Designs page. Each week at 7:30pm (Pacific Time) I go live to do a card tutorial, if you missed this one you can check out the replay from my YouTube channel below.
I am really looking forward to exploring more creativity with this suite this week, it sure is a pretty one. Check back in on Wednesday to see something new!
Ordering & Current Promotions
If you are interested in purchasing any of the Stampin’ Up! products that I have used in the project that I shared with you today, the entire list is shown below. You can jump directly to the item in my online store by clicking on its image from the list.
Remember that the Sale-a-Bration promotion is happening until the end of September. Spend $60 0r $120 and receive a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. PLUS for the month of September anyone that places a minimum $60 order using my September Host code BYTNBBNV will also receive a thank you gift from me … a FREE Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack ($9.50 retail value). These gifts will be mailed out in the beginning of October.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and have an amazing week!Product List