Hello & welcome!! It’s Monday which means a brand new week with a brand new weekly product feature. For this week I have chosen the adorable Happy Forest Friends Suite to play with. Today’s card I have to share with you highlights the Happier Than Happy stamp set and bits and pieces from the remainder of the suite.
The whimsical forest theme of this product suite is so fantastic. There is lots of imagery that can be cut directly from the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper, an adorable Happier Than Happy dist-ink-tive stamp set with coordinating dies and a twill ribbon combo pack! Combining all of these products together makes for easy crafting! Let your imagination take over and you will be creating cards for days!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a So Saffron card base measuring 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and scored in half at 4-1/4″, fold to create your card
- Adhere a piece of Basic White (3-3/4″ x 5″) to a piece of Crumb Cake (4″ x 5-1/4″)
- Die cut the largest circle in the Stylish Shapes dies from Crumb Cake paper and adhere to the center-left side of the Basic White
- Attach a piece of the yellow chevron patterned paper (2″ x 5″) to the right side overlapping the die cut circle
- Wrap a 12″ piece of the Crumb Cake twill ribbon around this layered piece just above the bottom of the circle and tie in a knot at the front left
- Adhere this entire piece to the card fronr
- Fussy cut one of the large trees from the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper and stick to your card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the bear image from the Happier Than Happy stamp set with Crumb Cake ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut with coordinating die, attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On two 1/2″ strips of white stamp the two sentiments using Crumb Cake ink, trim to size and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach a Brushed metallic dot beside hello to complete the front
- For the inside, adhere a strip of the same yellow DSP (1″ x 4″) to the bottom edge of a Basic White insert (4″ x 5-1/4″ and adhere to the inside of the card
Thank you so much for stopping by today as we kick off the Happy Forest Friends and Happier Than Happy feature week! Check back in at 3pm (PDT) today for another fun card project for the Demonstrator Training Blog Hop!
I am looking forward to sharing more projects with you showcasing these adorable woodland animals. Tune in on Tuesday for Tutorial Tuesday Live on Facebook at 5:00pm (PDT). I have a fun fold card I’ll be sharing with you. Hope to see you then!!
Have a wonderful week and happy stamping!