Wow … it’s November 1st already! Can you believe that? Today the Framed & Festive stamp set is available to customers!! This limited time stamp set is part of the larger Fitting Florets collection which is also available today!
I am featuring the Framed & Festive stamp set along with all of the Fitting Florets Collection on my blog ALL week! Yes I will have 6 posts for you in total with lots of fun ideas and inspiration. This collection is at the top of my MUST-HAVE list right now because it’s so pretty and versatile.
The collection is available from now until January 4 OR while supplies last! You will find the Framed Florets bundle in the upcoming Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue but the other goodies (Designer Series Paper, Framed & Festive stamp set & the embellishments) are all only while supplies last and will not be in the upcoming catalogue. If you want to add these products to your collection don’t delay … get them before they sell out!
To see the steps I used to create today’s Framed & Festive Christmas card keep scrolling down to the “Let’s Make It” section and just below that you will see my Customer Gift promotion for anyone that purchases the Fitting Florets Collection through my online store 😀.
Thanks so much for popping in today … I hope you have a wonderful November! Happy Stamping!!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Soft Succulent card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/5″ scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Add a 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to the card front
- On a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the long floral image from the Framed Florets stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink … once on the top and then mirrored on the bottom, leave about 1-3/4″ of blank space between them
- Colour the images using Stampin’ Blends (see list below for the colours I used)
- Die cut a large circle from the Stylish Shapes dies and heat emboss the sentiment from the Framed & Festive stamp set with gold embossing powder
- Twist up a length of gold Simply Elegant Trim behind the circle and attach to the card using dimensionals
- Stamp the two single floral images from the Framed Florets stamp set on Basic White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, die cut with coordinating die from the Framed Florets dies and colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Adhere the two flowers to the right of the circle using dimensionals
- Add three Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls to add the finishing touch
- Add a touch of love to the inside of your card on a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White … see photo below of how I decorated mine!
As a thank you for purchasing the Fitting Florets Collection (#163129) through my online store I will send you a FREE Fitting Florets Tutorial bundle that features step by step instructions to create 9 gorgeous cards. Each of the nine cards features the Fitting Florets collection and will be emailed to you upon purchase. Use the November Host Code 92YMRHMP and you will receive my monthly customer thank you gift too!
Supply list for today’s Framed & Festive Christmas card
Live in Canada? If you love these or any other Stampin’ Up! products you can purchase them from my online store 24/7 and the happy box of goodies will be delivered right to your front door! The items that I have used today are all listed below and you can take a look at them in the store by simply giving them a ‘click’ ❤.