Join me each month for Creatively Hatched, a monthly kit packed full of stamping fun!
As a member of the Creatively Hatched club you’ll enjoy crafting together at an exclusive in-person class or from the comfort of your home with projects that are pre-planned and prepped just for you! All of the projects in the monthly kit will feature one current Stampin’ Up! stamp set or bundle.
What is included in your Creatively Hatched club kit each month?
- A minimum of $25 in Stampin’ Up! product (ribbon, designer series paper, embellishments etc) to use on your class cards and still have tons left over
- 8 card projects (2 each of 4 designs)
- Printable PDF with photos and complete instructions to create all of the projects- this will be emailed out to you when the club kits are shipped (around the 25th of the month)
Perks of being a Creatively Hatched club member:
- Receive a special welcome gift in your very first Creatively Hatched club kit
- Optional Add On of the featured stamp set and/or bundle can be added to your monthly kit at member-only pricing
- Stay in the club for 6 consecutive months and you will receive a fun gift filled with $25 of Stampin’ Up! products and other goodies too!
How the Creatively Hatched kit club works:
Sign up by the 15th of the month to get that month’s kit and all the club perks. Membership in the Creatively Hatched kit club is a recurring monthly subscription that you can join or cancel at anytime.
- To-Go Membership ~ $52/month
- Kits will be prepared, packaged and ready to be in the mail by the 25th of the month (as long as there are no shipping delays in products coming from Stampin’ Up!)
- In-Person Membership ~ $45/month
- Join me in my craft room in Trail, British Columbia each month to complete your exclusive class kit. In-person classes are planned to be held on the fourth Monday of the month at 11:30am and 7:00pm (PT) at my home in Trail, British Columbia. Dates are subject to change due to holidays etc.
Creatively Hatched Card Club Info & Details
- Creatively Hatched Card Club is available to Canadian Residents only.
- Once you subscribe you will be automatically charged each month for your Creatively Hatched class kit. You will be charged on the same day each month. So for example, if you start your subscription on July 3rd you will be charged on the 3rd of the following months.
- To get the current month’s kit you must be subscribed and have paid by the 15th of the month. Subscriptions and payments made after the 15th of the month will be put towards the following month’s kit.
- The monthly subscription fee is $45 for In-Person membership and $52 for the To-Go Online membership. Shipping is included in the To-Go membership fee.
- The Creatively Hatched kits will include a minimum of $25 of Stampin’ Up! product each month – specific items will not be announced beforehand in case changes need to be made due to inventory levels.
- No exchanges, credits or substitutions will be allowed for any of the monthly kits or kit products
- Project kits will NOT include stamped images as per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stamp set and/or bundle will not be included in the monthly kit but will be offered as an optional add on.
- Monthly To-Go class kits will be prepared, packaged and ready to be in the mail by the 25th of the month (as long as there are no shipping delays in products coming from Stampin’ Up!).
- Monthly kits will be sent via Canada Post letter mail to the address you provide.
- The PDF tutorial will be emailed out when the kits have been shipped.
- In Person exclusive club classes will be held in Trail, British Columbia on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30pm (PT) – dates subject to change due to holidays etc.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. You must cancel before your billing date in order to not pay for and receive that month’s kit.
- If you want to skip a month you’ll need to cancel your subscription and then resubscribe when you are ready to receive your next kit.