Whoo Hoo it’s Friday!! Welcome to my blog, I am so happy to see you! Today I am wrapping up my week of showcasing and creating with the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness Bundle. I have really enjoyed this great stamp and punch bundle. There are so many options and possibilites. I have so many more ideas … I am sure that you will see me post about these products again!
For my Friday card I have chosen a more masculine colour scheme that includes my favourite (at the moment) new In-Color, Starry Sky. The four main colours on this project are Merry Merlot, Starry Sky, Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake. I have also added in a piece of Soft Succulent Designer Series Paper because I thought it complimented all of these colours!
How to create this Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness Card
Measurements are included in the steps below and you can find the complete product list at the bottom of today’s post ?
- Start with a 4-1/4″ x 11″ Merry Merlot card base scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Emboss a 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Stampin’ Cut N’ Emboss Machine and the Hive 3D embossing folder, attach it to the left-front of the card
- Adhere a 3-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Soft Succulent DSP with the horizontal stripe pattern to the center front of the card
- Using the Deckled Rectangles dies, cut out the 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ rectangle out of Basic White cardstock
- With Mossy Meadow ink, and using third-generation stamping, stamp the greenery branch from the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness stamp set just left of center and at the top of the deckled rectangle die cut
- Using the Bottled Happiness stamp set, on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the short bottle in Starry Sky and the tall bottle in Merry Merlot
- Punch out the tall Merry Merlot bottle using the Vintage Bottle punch and fussy-cut the short bottle using your paper snips
- Attach the tall bottle beside the stamped branches with Stampin’ Seal
- Wrap a small piece of Starry Sky Baker’s Twine around the neck of the short bottle and then using Stampin’ dimensionals attach the bottle to the card just below the stamped branches
- Stamp the Sending A Little Message on to a small piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink and then punch it out with the Label Me Fancy punch (I love the name of this punch ❤?)
- Adhere the sentiment label to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Complete the front of the card by adhering three of the very pretty Soft Succulent 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds
- Don’t forget to dress up the inside of your card too! I have chosen to recreate the triple-stamped greenery branches and a punched out tall bottle stamped with Merry Merlot. I LOVE showing the inside of the card a little love, it really makes the card extra special!
Well that wraps up the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness feature week here at Birdsnest Designs. I have really enjoyed using the stamp set and as I mentioned I still have so many more ideas I’d like to create … it may be making another future appearance ?. If you have added this amazing bundle to your Stampin’ Up! wish list and you live in Canada head on over to my online store and get yours today. You will be so happy that you did!!
If you missed the other Bottled Happiness posts this week just click on the images below and have a look!
I am wishing you a wonderful, crafty weekend … thanks again for popping in today!
Happy Stamping Friends!