Hip, hip, hooray … it’s Friday! I have a really simple but elegant card to share with you today. It highlights the classic elegance that can be achieved using the Perched In A Tree bundle. I hope you like it!
Today’s card came together very quickly, uses only white and silver and combines a few current Stampin’ Up! products. I am thrilled with the end result ❤. The Aspen Tree dies are FABULOUS! I’ve included the step-by-step instructions if you want to learn how you can make this card too. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment … I love hearing from you ❤
Do you want to add these dies to your crafting goodies? Get them for free with a $120 CDN order (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration for the month of August. All Sale-A-Bration exclusive products are while supplies last so don’t wait too long to place your order!
Thanks for stopping by today … have a fabulous weekend & happy stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ then score on the long edge at 4-1/4″ and fold to create your card
- Adhere a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Snowflake Specialty Vellum to cover the entire card front
- Die cut the Aspen trees from the Aspen Tree dies on a piece of Basic White cardstock measuring 4″ x 5-1/4″, then adhere to the vellum
- Using the Stylish Shapes dies cut the long, skinny banner out of Silver Foil paper and the 2-1/8″ circle out of Basic White cardstock
- Stamp the greeting from the Perched In A Tree stamp set in Versamark ink on to the die cut circle and heat emboss with Silver embossing powder
- Cut the silver foil banner in half and adhere each end behind the circle
- Add a looped up piece of Simply Elegant Trim in silver and adhere behind the sentiment piece.
- Attach to the bottom right corner of the card front using stampin’ dimensionals
- Add three silver dots from the Festive Pearls to the sentiment circle to complete your card
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!