Hello stamping friends! I am wishing you a happy Friday from New Orleans today! I am here attending the Stampin’ Up! Back Stage event, this is an annual global business conference for leaders, and I am so excited to be here for my first ever in-person leadership event! Thank you to each of you for helping to make this dream a reality … I couldn’t have done it without the support of my team members, customers and followers. Sending love to you all!
I have had so much fun stamping and playing with the Best Witches stamp set this week, I am actually sad that the week is already over. These adorable little witches with the fun sentiments have really been fun & easy to create with. The Best Witches stamp set is available for purchase in my online store and can be purchased from anywhere in Canada! How exciting to have this cute stamp set delivered right to your front door!
There are just five days left take advantage of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion… you get to choose Free product for every $60 CDN you spend. Now is a great time to think ahead to your holiday crafting and to stock up on your most loved supplies.. All Sale-A-Bration exclusive products are while supplies last so don’t wait too long to place your order!
Thanks for stopping by today … have a crafty, relaxing weekend & happy stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Basic Black card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ then score on the long edge at 4-1/4″ and fold to create your landscape card
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel from the Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper to the card front
- On a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the witch, frog and stars using Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Colour the images with Stampin’ Blends, scroll to the supply list at the bottom of today’s post to see the colours that I used
- Adhere this piece to a 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then adhere to the card front with Stampin’ dimensionals
- Cut a strip of Highland Heather cardstock to 7/8″ x 2-3/4″, punch the right end with the Banners Pick a Punch
- Stamp the greeting with black ink on to the banner and adhere to the card
- Finish off this fun Halloween card by adding five Matte Black Dots; three by the sentiment and two to the left of the witches feet
- Don’t forget to add a little touch to the inside of your card too … see below how I added stamped images to the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White insert
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!