Hello, welcome and Happy Friday! Today is the kick off for my Country Harvest weekend crop. I am so looking forward to getting together with a lovely group of local paper crafters and crafting the weekend away! BUT before I go I wanted to share this fun fall Nuts About Squirrels card with you.
I combined a medley of current Stampin’ Up!® products to create today’s card. The pinecones are from the Christmas Season stamp set and that beautiful background is the Stitched Greenery die. Pulling all of these products together was so much fun and I am delighted with how the finished project turned out. If you would like to create this card yourself I have included the steps for you. Keep scrolling and you will also see all of the products I used with links to purchase them from my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today … have a fabulous, fun weekend & happy stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut an Early Espresso card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ then score on the long edge at 4-1/4″, fold to create your card
- Run a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock through the Stamp Cut n’ Emboss machine with the Stitched Greenery die to create the background
- Using the Stylish Shapes dies, die cut two circles from Crumb Cake cardstock, one will be behind the squirrel and the other for the greeting
- Adhere the larger circle to the lower center of the card front
- Wrap a piece of Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim across the this piece just below the circle, secure it in the back and then tie a knot with an additional piece in the front
- Adhere this piece to the Early Espresso card front
- On a piece of Basic White, stamp the squirrel outline in Early Espresso and then the “fill in” stamp with Cajun Craze, for the acorn stamp with Soft Suede for the top and bottom – stamped off once for the bottom piece
- Fussy cut the squirrel and adhere to the circle with stampin’ dimensionals
- On a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, stamp the two pinecones from the Christmas Season stamp set in Soft Suede and Early Espresso, then stamp the pine boughs with Evening Evergreen
- Die cut all the images with the Seasonal Labels dies and adhere to the right of the circle using stampin’ dimensionals
- On the small die cut circle from step 2, stamp the greeting with Early Espresso ink and adhere just above the pinecones
- Complete the card by adding three Rustic Metallic Adhesive backed dots – one by the sentiment and two to the lower left of the large circle
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store 😊 If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!