Happy Friday … this week sure flew by! Today I am sharing my October customer thank you cards that I designed and created using the Stampin’ Up! Fond of Autumn bundle. This is the perfect bundle for Fall with it’s gorgeous seasonal imagery and thoughtful sentiments, a must have if you ask me!
If you would like to create this card yourself , keep scrolling, I have the step-by-step instructions right here for you. At the bottom of today’s post you will also see a list of all of the Stampin’ Up! products that I used along with links to make it easy for you to take a closer look in my online store.
Thank you for stopping in today … it was nice to see you!!
Happy Stamping ❤
Let’s Make It!
- Cut an Early Espresso card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ then score on the long edge at 4-1/4″, fold to create your card
- Adhere a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Mossy Meadow Designer Series Paper to the card front
- Attach a 4-3/8″ x 3-1/8″ piece of Cajun Craze cardstock in the center of the DSP
- On a 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Basic White stamp the large image from the Fond of Autumn stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colour the image with Stampin’ Blends (colours I used are in the supply list further down in the post)
- Adhere this to the Cajun Craze cardstock slightly offset on an angle
- Stamp the banner image and the sentiment on Crumb Cake cardstock with Early Espresso ink, die cut with the coordinating die and then adhere to the card using stampin’ dimensionals
- Don’t forget to show a little love to the inside of your card too … see how I decorated the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White insert in the photo below!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store 😊 If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!