Happy Monday friends and thank you for stopping in today! This week I have chosen to feature the fun & adorable Santa Express Product Suite. It’s hard to believe but Christmas will be here soon! The weather is cold and days are shorter so it’s the perfect time to start some Christmas card making!
I love to create non-traditional coloured Christmas cards and today I have chosen a soft pastel palette. There is so much variety within the Santa Express Designer Series Paper that choosing colour combinations is easy! The colours were pulled from the DSP and used to colour the adorable Santa Train to match. Continue scrolling to get all of the details on today’s card.
If you see anything you like in today’s post you’ll find it at my online Stampin’ Up! store. There are lots of great specials and promotions happening this month too so be sure to pop on over and check them all out!
Thanks for popping in and letting me share a fun stamping project with you! Wishing you a fabulous week!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Petal Pink card base 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Balmy Blue cardstock piece to the card front
- Attach a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of the Ho Ho Ho Designer Series Paper (DSP) to a 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ piece of Petal Pink cardstock and adhere to the center of the card front with stampin’ dimensionals
- Attach a Wonderful Snowflake embellishment to the center left of the DSP
- On Basic White cardstock stamp the Santa Train with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colour with Stampin’ Blends then die cut out and attach to the center of the DSP with stampin’ dimensionals
- Die cut out the three puffs of smoke from Basic White cardstock and adhere to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink on to a 3/8″ x 2-3/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock and attach below the train with mini stampin’ dimensionals
- Take a look at the picture below to see how I decorated the inside of my card too!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store 😊 If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!