Hello, welcome .. it’s nice to see you!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us for this “hop” as we share ideas and stampin’ inspiration. My share for today is the card that I created for my November customer thank you cards using the Stampin’ Up! Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper and the Peaceful Moments stamp set.
We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up!® businesses and reach goals that we have set for ourselves. We really appreciate your support ❤️
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way be prepared for some awesome creative inspiration today. You will find the list of participant links at the bottom of this post, be sure to check them all out … there are some amazingly talented Demonstrators in this group!
Our theme for this monthly blog hop is Customer Thank You cards. I couldn’t love this theme more!! Making and sending a hand-stamped card to all of my wonderful customers is one of the best parts of my job!
Let’s Make It
- Start with Fresh Freesia card base
- Add a panel of the Tahitian Tide Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Cut a piece of the Perfectly Penciled DSP and use a sponge dauber to add some Tahitian Tide ink to the flowers
- Attach the floral piece to a panel of Fresh Freesia cardstock and then attach to the card front with stampin’ dimensionals
- Stamp ‘Thank You’ in black ink on a Tahitian Tide cardstock strip, flag the end using the Banners Pick-A-Punch and attach across the bottom of the floral DSP
- Add some Festive Pearls to the card for a little ‘bling’
- Attach a strip of Perfectly Penciled DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White cardstock and attach to the inside of the card
All of the products that I have used on today’s card can be purchased through my online store. The full list of which products I have used is a little further down in the post 😀
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you ‘hop’ around to each of the talented demonstrator’s projects! Just click on the links below to ‘hop’ on over and check them out … and don’t forget to leave a comment 😉.
Have you added any of the Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s card to your wish list yet? You can pop on over to my online store anytime to place your order!
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store 😊 If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!