Welcome, it is so nice to see you! Today I have the final Taco Fiesta project to share with you for this week. This stamp set has been a fun one to create with and makes such adorable cards, I hope that I have inspired you to take a closer look at this set if it isn’t already on your wish list or in your collection ?.
If you have fallen in love with the Taco Fiesta stamp set and want to create six adorable projects with it, then you will definitely want to register for the February Handmade @ Home Class Kit. To register and find all of the information just CLICK HERE!! The last day to register is February 1st. The cards that I have shared on my blog this week are not any of the cards in the Handmade @ Home class kit.
If you would like to recreate today’s Taco Fiesta card for yourself just scroll on down to the Let’s Make It section of this post. I have included the measurements and step-by-step instructions for you. I have also included a complete supply list at the end of the post to make shopping for these supplies nice and easy for you!
Thanks for popping in, have a wonderful week and Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Add a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock to the card front
- Cut a piece of Basic White to 3-3/4 x 5 and using Memento Black ink, stamp the tortilla chips and lime on the top 3″
- Colour the stamped images with Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green and So Saffron
- Adhere a 2 x 3-3/4 strip of the striped Dandy Designs (sale-a-bration exclusive) Designer Series Paper to the bottom portion of the stamped piece, then attach to the card front
- Using the Stylish Shapes dies cut a 2-1/8 stitched circle from Basic White and a 3/4 wide banner from So Saffron
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the sentiment on the banner close to the right end and attach to the card at the top of the Designer Series Paper
- Attach the circle die cut to the left of the banner with stampin’ dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Basic White stamp, colour and cut out the following:
- avocado topped with the sombrero with the mustache face
- bowl of guacamole
- Add the avocado and the guacamole to the die cut circle and the lime below the banner using stampin’ dimensionals
- To complete the card front, add a few Parakeet Party 2022-2024 In Color Dots
- Don’t forget to show some love to the inside of the card too … check the photo below to see how I decorated the 4 x 5-1/4 insert for the inside of my sample card
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s Taco Fiesta card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!