Hello, welcome .. it’s nice to see you!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us for this “hop” as we share ideas and stampin’ inspiration. My share for today is the card that I created for my February 2023 customer thank you cards using the Stampin’ Up! Thanks A Bunch stamp set and Day At The Farm Designer Series Paper. Both of these are Sale-A-Bration exclusive products that you can earn for free until February 28th!
We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up!® businesses and reach goals that we have set for ourselves. We really appreciate your support ❤️
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way be prepared for some awesome creative inspiration today. You will find the list of participant links at the bottom of this post, be sure to check them all out … there are some amazingly talented Demonstrators in this group!
Our theme for this monthly blog hop is Customer Thank You cards. I couldn’t love this theme more!! Making and sending a hand-stamped card to all of my wonderful customers is one of the best parts of my job!
Let’s Make It
- Start with Sahara Sand card base (4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2)
- Stamp the carrot seed from the Thanks A Bunch stamp set with Sahara Sand ink along the right hand side of the card front
- Adhere a 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 panel of the vegetable pattern DSP to the left side of the card front
- Add a 3 x 4 piece of the chicken wire pattern DSP to the center of the card front
- Cut a strip of the hills pattern DSP to 3/4 x 4 and flag both ends with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhere across the chicken wire DSP
- Cut a 2-1/4 stitched square out of Basic White using the Stylish Shapes dies
- Stamp the ‘a bunch’ sentiment in the bottom right corner of the square with Early Espresso ink
- Stamp three of the medium size carrots with Pumpkin Pie ink and the carrot tops with Garden Green using the stamp-off technique for two of them
- Attach the stamped square to the card with stampin’ dimensionals
- On a 1/2 x 2-1/4 strip of Sahara Sand stamp the ‘THANKS’ sentiment in Early Espresso, flag the right end and adhere to the card with stampin’ dimensionals
- Add Champagne Rhinestones to add a little sparkle to your card
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you ‘hop’ around to each of the talented demonstrator’s projects! Just click on the links below to ‘hop’ on over and check them out … and don’t forget to leave a comment ?.
Have you added any of the Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s card to your wish list yet? You can pop on over to my online store anytime to place your order! Right now is Sale-A-Bration time so very every $60 you spend you get to choose a FREE exclusive product PLUS you’ll earn customer loyalty tokens for every $10 spent (before shipping and taxes)
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!