Hello, welcome it’s nice to see you! Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us for this “hop” as we share ideas and stampin’ inspiration. My share for today is the card that I created for my March 2023 customer thank you cards using the stunning Stampin’ Up! Marigold Moments bundle.
We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up!® businesses and reach goals that we have set for ourselves. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way be prepared for some wonderful creative inspiration today. You will find the list of participant links at the bottom of this post, be sure to check them all out … there are some amazingly talented Demonstrators in this group!
Our theme for this monthly blog hop is Customer Thank You cards. I love this theme!! Making and sending a hand-stamped card to all of my wonderful customers is one of the best parts of my job!
LET’S MAKE IT
- Start with a Gorgeous Grape card base
- Add a panel of Fresh Freesia cardstock to the card front
- Using a Stamparatus stamp the two layers of the Marigold flowers on the right side a Basic White cardstock piece: use Fresh Freesia ink for the solid layer and Gorgeous Grape in for the detailed layer
- Next add the stems and leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink lining the images up using the stamparatus and using it to stamp them
- Add the small ‘veins’ on to each leaf using Old Olive ink
- Adhere a thin strip of Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (Fresh Freesia pattern) to the Basic White piece to the left of the stamped flower then attach the whole piece to the Fresh Freesia cardstock on the card front
- Stamp ‘THANKS” with Gorgeous Grape ink on to a strip of Basic White cardstock, cut the right end off on an angle
- Adhere the sentiment banner to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, lining up the left edge of the banner to the left edge of the Designer Series Paper
- Add three of the Gorgeous Grape Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems to the card front
- For the inside of the card, add a small strip of the coordinating Designer Series Paper along the bottom of a Basic White card insert
- Stamp the small stem and both layers of the smaller flower directly above the Designer Series Paper – I found it helpful to use the Stamparatus for the smaller flower too
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you ‘hop’ around to see each of the talented demonstrator’s projects! Just click on the links below to ‘hop’ on over and check them out … and don’t forget to leave a comment!
Have you added any of the Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s card to your wish list yet? You can pop on over to my online store anytime to place your order!
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Stampin’ Up! Goodies I Used ON Today’s Marigold Moments Card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!