Hi Stampin’ Friends!! This week I will be featuring the adorable Joyful Life stamp set here on my blog. I think this just may be the cutest stamp set that Stampin’ Up! currently has. I love all three of the fun images … a bear, a pig and even a hedgehog!!
Below you will find step by step instruction on how to make and colour this adorable card. Keep scrolling to the end to see the complete list of the products used.
I just love that this adorable bear is wearing a sweater and toting along his little bunny pal too! So cute.
This card was so fun to create so let’s get started!
Cutting & Scoring
- Cajun Craze
- Card base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half at 4-1/4″ and folded
- Small piece to die cut 3 leaves from the Intricate Leaves dies
- Soft Succulent
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Small piece to stamp and fussy cut the “friends like you make life a joy” greeting
- Bumblebee: 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ embossed with the 3D Bark embossing folder
- Basic White
- 4-1/8″ x 3″ die cut scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies
- Harvest Meadow DSP: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the card base and attach the Soft Succulent cardstock and the Harvest Meadown DSP to the front of the card
- Center and attach the 3D Bark embossed piece of Bumblebee cardstock to the card
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the bike riding bear and 3 sets of leaves to the Basic White die cut
- Colour with Stampin’ Blends as follows, using light first, shading with dark and then blending with light again:
- Crumb Cake – the bear
- Cajun Craze – sweater and two center leaves in each set
- Bermuda Bay (dark) – bike and petals
- Smoky Slate (light) – basket, circle by the petals, and “spin” details in the wheels
- Petal Pink (dark) – bunny’s middle of ear and tail
- Daffodil Delight (dark) – two leaves in each set; one top and one bottom
- Old Olive (dark) – one upper leaf in each set
- Pool Party (light) – trace around the outside of the entire image, bear and leaves, this really makes the image “pop”
- Attach this completed scalloped rectangle to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Using Multipurpose glue attach 3 die cut leaves to the right side of the card
- Attach the fussy cut greeting (stamped with Early Espresso on Soft Succulent paper) to the card as shown in the photo (to keep this piece even in height I have placed a dimensional behind the word joy and multipurpose glue behind the word like)
- Complete the card by adding a couple of the Champagne Rhinestones
I hope that you have enjoyed today’s project! Pop back in on Wednesday to see an adorable gift card holder featuring that super sweet, coffee drinking piggy!!
Customer Special for October!
I appreciate you shopping with me!!
Everyone that places a $60+ order this month using my October Host code 7SV2BEQJ will receive a little thank you gift … a FREE package of Rose and Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper ($6.75 retail value).
These gifts will be mailed to you at the beginning of November ❤.
Thanks for popping in today I hope you have a wonderful week!
Simply click on any of the items in this list and you will be taken to my online store where you can see all of the product details.Product List