Hello and welcome to the Stampin’ Up!® Incentive Trip Achievers monthly blog hop. My project for today’s hop features a medley of Stampin’ Up! products including the Timeless Tropical stamp set. Whether this is your first stop or you are hopping in from a previous blog I am so happy you are here!
Get set for some amazing inspiration today as you hop along all over the world! Check out the amazing talents of some of the top Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the globe by clicking on the links at the end of this blog post. Please leave a comment as you visit … we love to hear from you ❤.
The card I am sharing today is one that I created for each member of my Birdsnest Stampers team. I love sending them all a beautiful card every month along with their creative challenge mystery packet. I had no idea how this card was going to turn out when I sat down to create … I just knew I wanted to use the gorgeous New Horizons Designer Series Paper!
As I was glancing through this fabulous paper collection this particular piece caught my attention and made me think of a nice relaxing beach scene … and so it began!! The Timeless Tropical stamp set is in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue and was perfect for this project. Scroll to the very end of this post to see the full list of products used on this card! You can purchase all of them from my Online Store – just click here to shop!
Here’s how easy it was to create this tropical themed card
- Start with a Soft Succulent card base and add a layer of Petal Pink cardstock
- Stamp the double palm tree stamp with Memento Black ink directly on to the New Horizons Designer Series Paper
- Tear a strip of Crumb Cake cardstock to create a sandy beach AND to cover the base of the tree trunks so that you don’t have floating trees ?
- Stamp two of the beautiful tropical flowers with Crumb Cake ink on So Saffron cardstock and die cut with the In The Tropics Dies – attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals and add a Genial Gem to the center of each flower
- Die cut the large Petal Pink label using the Hippo & Friends Dies and stamp that wonderful greeting from the Slim Sayings stamp set in Night of Navy ink – attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tucked inside their monthly cards, my Birdsnest Stampers team members also get a mystery creative challenge package. We each create our own card using the supplies included and then share our unique designs at our virtual monthly team meeting. It is amazing to see all of the creativity within our group!
If you live in Canada and would like to join our amazing stamping community now is the time to join!! During Sale-a-Bration you get to build your custom Starter Kit filled with $165 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products currently available – You only pay $135!! No shipping, No GST!! PLUS until the end of February you can add 2 more stamp sets (any value) for FREE!! Now that’s an offer too good to pass up!! Click the button to start building your starter kit and join our team or send me an email if you have any questions. Our stamping community is full of encouragement, creativity and fun and we always welcome new members!! I can’t wait to have you stamping with us!
Thank you again for hopping by today … I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Click on any of the links below to continue your journey in today’s fabulous blog hop!!
Hoping you have a creative and crafty week – Happy Stamping!