Hello stamping friends! I am so glad that you are here today … I have a really fun Shaded Summer Joy Fold Card to share with you! This is the card that I created on last night’s Tutorial Tuesday Facebook live.
I had a lot of fun making and designing this card. I love how the monochromatic colour scheme turned out on this Joy Fold card. There are lots of fun little stamping tricks and tips I used to create this card … you can catch them all in the tutorial replay below!
- Misty Moonlight card base 5-1/2″ x 7″ – scored at 4 1/4″ along long edge
- Smoky Slate 4″ x 6″ – mini card base, scored in half at 3″
- Basic White (2) 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (emboss one)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (blue & white)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 2 -1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (woodgrain)
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you are feeling a little inspired by today’s post and ready to get stamping!!
Have a fabulous day!