Welcome stamping friends, I am so happy you’ve stopped by! Today’s project is the one I created last night for my Tutorial Tuesday Facebook live last night using the Storybook Gnomes Suite. This is the suite that I am creating with all week long and I am loving it!!
These cute little gnomes in the Storybook Gnomes Suite have stolen my heart ❤. They are so adorable and this entire suite can be used for so many occasions all year long. It was the first suite I purchased from the July – December Mini Catalogue and it’s still my favourite!
I have combined a number of Stampin’ Up!® products to create this card. You can find the entire list at the bottom of today’s post. If you would like to see how I created today’s card please click on the video below to watch the tutorial replay.
If you are enjoying today’s card and theStorybook Gnomes product suite please leave me a comment, I love hearing from you!!
Colour Combination for today’s Storybook Gnomes Card
I used a bright colour palette for today’s build-a-gnome card. I pulled the inspiration from the Storybook Gnomes DSP and used Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue & Soft Suede. I love how this colour scheme turned out on today’s card.
Here are the measurements and pieces that you will need to recreate this card on your own:
- Pale Papaya card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Poppy Parade: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Storybook Gnomes DSP, mushroom pattern: 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 2-1/4″ and 4″ x 5-1/4″ and scrap for die cutting beard
- Balmy Blue: 2″ x 3-7/8″ die cut tag from the Tailored Tags dies
- Soft Suede: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Small pieces for die cutting parts of the gnome in Crumb Cake (shoes). Petal Pink (nose), Granny Apple Green (grass x2)
- Poppy Parade DSP from the Brights Collection : 1-3/4″ x 2″ piece for die cutting hat and 3/4″ x 4″ strip for inside
Please watch the video tutorial below to see how I created this card.
I hope that today’s fun and adorable Storybook Gnomes card has left you feeling inspired to get a little crafty today! Thank you so much for stopping by … check back on Friday for more stamping inspiration!