Hello & welcome to another Monday here at Birdsnest Designs! Let’s kick off this week with a thinking of you card I created using my chosen featured product of the week … Ringed With Nature photopolymer stamp set.
I created this card using the Ringed With Nature stamp set and Sale-a-Bration exclusive Rings of Love Designer Series Paper! This paper pack coordinates effortlessly with these stamps and covers all four seasons! Both of these Stampin’ Up! products are perfect for cardmaking and scrapbooking all through the year!
Continue scrolling through today’s post to see the full list of products I used, the colour combo I chose and instructions on how you can make this card too!
You can add the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper to your collection of stampin’ goodies for free with a $60 CDN order (before shipping and taxes) during July & August Sale-a-Bration. All sale-a-bration exclusive products are while supplies last so don’t wait too long to place your order!
Wishing you a fabulous week … happy stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut a Gray Granite card base 11″ x 4-1/4″ then score on the long edge at 5-1/2″ and fold to create your card
- On a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock
- Add a little bit of colour using Mint Macaron ink and a blending brush
- Randomly stamp the little dots found in the Ringed With Nature stamp set all over also with Mint Macaron ink
- Attach this piece to a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Night of Navy cardstock panel
- From the Rings of Love DSP fussy cut one of the large green and blue medallions and adhere it to the center of the stamped piece
- Across the front wrap a 5″ piece of Gray Granite 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon and secure in place, then use another piece of ribbon to tie a bow and adhere with a mini glue dot
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock stamp and fussy cut the following:
- Flower (poinsettia) – Mint Macaron
- House – Gray Granite; Roof – Night of Navy
- Thinking of You sentiment – Night of Navy
- Layer and adhere the cut out images as shown using stampin’ dimensionals
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
- Adhere a 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Rings of Love DSP, medallion pattern, along the bottom edge
- Stamp the house in Gray Granite and the roof in Night of Navy directly above the DSP
- Adhere to the inside of your card
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!