Hip, hip, hooray … it’s Friday and the start of a beautiful long weekend here in BC!! Today’s post wraps up my month long Christmas in July Friday challenge with a festive, more traditional card. I have really enjoyed creating and sharing projects using the Stampin’ Up!® Ringed With Nature Bundle this week.
This beautiful Christmas card came together very easily. I’ve included the step-by-step instructions if you want to learn how you can recreate this card. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below … I love hearing from you ❤
Want to add this bundle to your card making collection? Now’s the perfect time! Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-Bration promotion runs until the end of August so you can order the bundle and choose a FREE sale-a-bration item too! All sale-a-bration exclusive products are while supplies last so don’t wait too long to place your order!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful, crafty weekend!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut a Crumb Cake card base 11″ x 4-1/4″ then score on the long edge at 5-1/2″ and fold to create your landscape, side fold card
- Emboss a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder and adhere to the card front
- Attach a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock on a slight diagonal positioned in the lower left corner of the card front
- On a 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White stamp the following to create your own handmade Designer Series Paper
- Poinsettia in Cherry Cobbler
- Leaf in Mossy Meadow
- Branch of leaes in Old Olive
- Dots in Crumb Cake
- Attach the stamped piece to a 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel of Mossy Meadow cardstock
- Wrap a piece of Old Olive twill ribbon around the layered pieces and tie in a knot at the front
- Adhere over the Cherry Cobbler cardstock on the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a 1/2″ strip of Crumb Cake cardstock, stamp the Merry Christmas greeting with Mossy Meadow ink and cut apart, then attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the right of the ribbon knot
- Show the inside of the card a little stampin’ love too … stamp some of the same images on a piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White and then attach to the inside of your card
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!