Hello and welcome … it’s nice to see you! Let’s kick off this week with a fun summer themed birthday card. This week I have chosen to showcase the beautiful Friends Are Like Seashells photopolymer stamp set. I love this set ❤
The Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set is packed with gorgeous seashell images and wonderfully heartfelt sentiments. You can find this stamp set here in my online store or on page 22 of the 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue.
For today’s card I also used the coordinating Seashells 3D Embossing folder and a few other current goodies. Continue scrolling through today’s post to see the full list of products I used, the colour combo I chose and step-by-step instructions so you can recreate this card too!
If you like the card I am sharing with you today leave me a comment at the end of today’s post. Hearing from you makes my day 😃!
Thanks for stopping by today … happy stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut a Pale Papaya card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ then score on the long edge at 4-1/4″ and fold to create your card
- Run a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Seashells 3D embossing folder
- Cut a piece of Basic White to 3-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ and stamp the various seashell images in Basic Gray ink then colour with Stampin’ Blends, to make the images really pop I outlined each of them with my Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends marker
- Cut this stamped piece into three sections each measuring 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Attach each of the three stamped sections to a Pool Party cardstock measuring 1-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Adhere the three panels to the seashells embossed cardstock using stampin’ dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Basic Gray on to Basic White measuring 3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Adhere sentiment to a 7/8″ x 2-5/8″ piece of Pool Party cardstock and then attach centered over the three panels with stampin’ dimensionals
- Wrap a 6″ piece of Pool Party sheer ribbon across the front of the three panels and secure it in the back, tie a bow with another piece of ribbon and adhere with a mini glue dot
- Attach this entire piece to the card base
- Add a single Pale Papaya opal round to the sentiment cardstock
- Don’t forget to extend the stamping fun to the inside of the card too … I carried in some of the same images and coloured them the same as the front of the card to tie it all together. I also stamped another sentiment in the middle using Basic Gray ink.
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store 😊 If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!