Hello and welcome … it’s nice to see you! Can you believe that we are so quickly approaching the end of Summer? Soon it will be fall and before we know it Halloween too! This week I have chosen to showcase the absolutely adorable Best Witches stamp set. If you love to colour and create adorable cards for Halloween this stamp set is a MUST! ❤
The Best Witches stamp set is packed with fun Halloween images and fabulous greetings to go along with them. I can’t wait to share these projects with you all week long. You can find this stamp set here in my online store or on page 55 of the Jul – Dec Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue.
Sometimes a card needs a little something extra to make it look complete. Today’s card was like that so I decided to hand draw a fun frame around the stamped images. I like how it turned out and think it was just what the card needed!!
Continue scrolling through today’s post to see the full list of products I used, the colour combo I chose and step-by-step instructions so you can recreate this card too!
Thanks for stopping by today … wishing you a super awesome, crafty week!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut a Basic Black card base 11″ x 4-1/4″ then score on the long edge at 5-1/2″ and fold to create your side-fold card
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Old Olive cardstock to the card front
- Stamp the little witch with the cauldron in the bottom right corner of a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Using a ruler and the thin end of a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker Draw the frame on all four sides, do not draw over the stamped image
- Using Memento black ink stamp the frog to the left of the witch so that it looks like he is resting on the hand drawn line
- Colour both the Witch and the Frog with Stampin’ Blends markers, the list of colours that I used are shown at the bottom of today’s post
- Stamp the greeting on to a 1″ x 2-3/4″ strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, punch the end with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add a few little “scribbles” on the hand drawn frame with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker
- To complete the front of the card add three Matte Black Dots: two by the greeting and one in the corner by the cute little witch
- Don’t forget to stamp a little somethin’ on a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock insert for the inside of the card … see how I decorated mine in the photo below
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!