Wow this week just flew by … I can’t believe that it is already Friday!! Happy Labour Day long weekend to all of you! Today’s card is another fun-fold that I created with the He’s The Man Designer Series Paper (DSP). This Dutch Door card is so neat and easy to create! Love that ❤
If you make a lot of masculine cards or if this is a creative area that you struggle a little with then you NEED to add the He’s The Man collection to your supplies. It is so easy to work with and super fun too! I’ve included the step-by-step instructions if you want to learn how you can make this Dutch Door card too.
Thanks for stopping by today … have a fabulous long weekend & happy stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut an Early Espresso card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ then score on the long edge at 4-1/4″, don’t fold your card yet
- You need to cut off the top half of the front flap: Measure down 2 3/4″ from the top and cut down along the score line and straight across (keep this piece for later) fold on the score line to create the dutch door fold
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of the diagonal striped He’s The Man DSP to the inside panel of the card and a 4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of the same DSP to both the front and back of the smaller front flap
- Adhere the Early Espresso cardstock piece that you cut off in the second step vertically to the half flap, be sure adhesive doesn’t go beyond the flap or you will glue the card shut
- Cut and attach a 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece from the He’s The Man DSP, I chose the piece with all the different images on it
- Die cut from Sahara Sand cardstock a 2-5/8″ circle from the Stylish Shapes dies and adhere to the center of the patterned DSP
- From the awesome sheet of laser cut images in the He’s The Man DSP collection pop out the triangle “Best Dad Award”, the hammer and one Mint Macaron coloured star, attach these to the circle with stampin’ dimensionals
- Add three Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots around the laser cut images
- To the inside of the front flap attach the square “nice work” laser cut and another Mint Macaron star
- Adhere a 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to the bottom of the large inside flap of the card, making sure that when closed this is hidden behind the smaller front flap
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!