Happy Monday friends and thank you for stopping in today! This week I have chosen to feature the fun Scary Cute bundle with you. Halloween will be here soon and with the weather getting cooler and days getting shorter it’s the perfect time to start some Halloween crafting!
My inspiration for this fun Halloween card came from Page 56 of the July – December Mini Catalogue. I’ve used many of the same elements, added a few, changed a few and am happy with the way my card has turned out. If ever I am feeling stuck or low on creativity I tend to flip through the Stampin’ Up! catalogues or scroll through Pinterest. Sometimes I get inspired just by seeing all the pretty things and other times I see an idea that I want to try. Where do you turn to when you are looking for creative inspiration?
I really enjoyed playing with the Scary Cute bundle to make this card. If you would like to learn how I created it and see all of the products that I used just keep on scrollin’ … I have all of the details right here for you!
If you see anything you like in today’s post you’ll find it at my online Stampin’ Up! store. There are lots of great specials and promotions happening this month too so be sure to pop on over and check them all out!
Thanks for popping in and letting me share a fun stamping project with you! Have a wonderful day and a great week!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Gorgeous Grape card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Repeatedly stamp the trick-or-treaters image on a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Gorgeous Grape in the same colour ink
- Layer this on to a 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ piece of Parakeet Party cardstock
- Die cut from the Scary Silhouettes dies a frame in Basic Gray and a tree-frame in Basic Black, layer them together and adhere on to the previously stamped piece
- Wrap a piece of Metallic Mesh ribbon across the front and secure at the back (pull the mesh apart a little with your fingers to add even more awesome texture)
- Attach this whole piece to the card front
- Die cut a Haunted House in Basic Black and two banners; one in Mango Melody and one from a piece of DSP
- Using Mini Stampin’ dimensionals add the haunted house to the bottom of the frame on top of the mesh
- Layer and adhere the two banners beneath the frame
- On a small 3/8″ strip of Parakeet Party cardstock stamp the Trick Or Treat greeting – I did this by only applying ink to the top part of the sentiment stamp – leaving the ‘you’re so sweet’ part of the stamp uninked
- Trim right edge and then adhere to the card with stampin’ dimensionals and add a black Classic Matte dot to the left edge
- Take a look at the picture below to see how I decorated the inside of my card too!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!