Welcome stamping friends, happy Friday!! Today I am sharing the final card using the product of the week – Stampin’ Up! Santa Express Suite. And this one friends really shows off the fabulous Designer Series Paper!
If creating adorable Christmas cards is something that you like to do then you will love this Santa Express Suite of products. The coordination between the stamps, dies and Designer Series Paper is incredible and makes creating fun projects really easy! When making cards for the holidays cute cards are my favourite so needless to say, the Santa Express collection is definitely one of my top picks this year.
If you would like to create this card yourself , keep scrolling, I have the step-by-step instructions right here for you. At the bottom of today’s post you will also see a list of all of the products I used with links to make it easy for you to take a closer look at them in my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful, crafty weekend ❤.
Let’s Make It!
- Cut a Poppy Parade card base 11″ x 4-1/4″ then score on the long edge at 5-1/2″ and fold to create your card
- Adhere a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock (4-1/4″ x 5″) to the front of the card and attach a 1″ x 4″ strip of Designer Series Paper (DSP) along the bottom
- Using the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, emboss a 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White then attach in the center of the card front
- Stamp Merry Christmas from the Santa’s Delivery stamp set with Early Espresso ink on to a 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip of Petal Pink cardstock, set aside
- From the Santa Express DSP, fussy-cut a dancing Santa & Mrs. Claus and a pair of trees
- Attach the dancing couple to the card using dimensionals, but don’t put one behind Santa’s boots
- Using dimensionals adhere the sentiment strip across the card across the bottom of Mrs. Claus and tucking the right end beneath Santa’s boots
- Adhere the pair of trees to the left of the sentiment
- To add the finishing touch sprinkle four adhesive-backed stars on your card
- For the inside of the card I adhered a 7/8″ x 4″ strip of DSP to the top and bottom of a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s Santa Express card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!