Happy Friday! Today’s post wraps up my week long feature of the stunning Framed Florets bundle which is part of the larger Fitting Florets collection. I hope that you have enjoyed the projects and if you missed any of them you can find them all right here!
The thank you card that I have to share with you today really shows off the pretty flowers in the Framed Florets bundle. I chose a patterned paper from the Fitting Florets DSP and then pulled the colours for the flowers from there. Of course some are pink!! I just love how the blues and pinks look together … so bright and cheerful!!
Remember that the Fitting Florets Collection (163129) is a limited time offer and will only be available to purchase on my online store while supplies last. When you purchase this collection and choose me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I will send you a FREE Framed Florets 9-card tutorial as a token of appreciation for shopping with me!
Thanks for popping in and letting me share a fun stamping project with you today! Happy Stamping! ❤
As a thank you for purchasing the Fitting Florets Collection (#163129) through my online store I will send you a FREE Fitting Florets Tutorial bundle that features step by step instructions to create 9 gorgeous cards. Each of the nine cards features the Fitting Florets collection and will be emailed to you upon purchase. Use the November Host Code 92YMRHMP and you will receive my monthly customer thank you gift too!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Balmy Blue cardstock piece to the card front
- Adhere three strips of Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper to the Balmy Blue cardstock (2) 1-1/4 x 5, (1) 1-1/8 x 5
- Cut the label from the Seasonal Labels dies in Basic White and stamp the sentiment on it with Night of Navy in, attach to the center of the card front with stampin’ dimensionals
- Stamp the floral images from the Framed Florets stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White cardstock
- Colour the flowers with Stampin’ Blends, die cut with the Framed Florets coordinating dies and attach to the card with stampin’ dimensionals
- For the inside of the card, attach a 3/4″ strip of DSP along the bottom edge, stamp the greeting in Night of Navy ink and add a few more die cut flowers – decorating the inside of the card is always a great added touch!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s Framed Florets card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!