Happy sunny Thursday! It’s cold here in the Kootenays but the sun is shining and it’s a beautiful day. Do you remember in yesterday’s post that I mentioned that the North Pole Mischief stamp set could be used for occasions other than Christmas? Well today I have a birthday card to share with you!! I love this stamp set so much ❤️.
These playful, mischievous little pets are so much fun to stamp and colour. With just a quick little technique you can omit the words ‘To: North Pole’ and replace them with Happy Birthday! Keep scrolling through and I will give you more details.
At the bottom of today’s post you will also see a list of all of the products I used with links to make it easy for you to take a closer look at them in my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!!
Let’s Make this North Pole Mischief Birthday Card!
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base (11 x 4-1/4) then score in half (5-1/2) and fold to create your card
- Cut three strips of Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (1-1/4 x 5-1/4) and adhere them to the Polished Pink cardstock layer (4 x 5-1/4), trim off any excess from the ends and then attach to the card front
- Ink up the stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then using a soft cloth or paper towel, remove the ink from the words in the center of the gift – be sure to get all of the ink off. You can then use a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to Ink up the boxed lines around the words if some got removed in the process. Then “huff” on the stamp and stamp on to a piece of Basic White cardstock
- Using the ‘Happy Birthday’ greeting from Penguin Place stamp set, stamp it with black ink into the now empty box on the gift
- Colour the images with Stampin’ Blends and then attach this piece to a slightly larger layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock
- Adhere to the card front with stampin’ dimensionals
- Add some love to the inside of your card by stamping on a layer (4 x 5-1/4) of Basic White cardstock and attaching it inside… take a peek below to see how I decorated mine!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!
As a thank you for purchasing the Fitting Florets Collection (#163129) through my online store I will send you a FREE Fitting Florets Tutorial bundle that features step by step instructions to create 9 gorgeous cards. Each of the nine cards features the Fitting Florets collection and will be emailed to you upon purchase. Use the November Host Code 92YMRHMP and you will receive my monthly customer thank you gift too!