Welcome it is so nice to see you! Today I am continuing with my Spruced Up project share. This time I have a very different, kinda retro card to share with you. I went completely non-traditional colours and brought in lots of foil to create a really unique card to share with you.
I also used a few elements from the Santa Express Memories & More card pack … which if you haven’t checked out yet, you must! It is an absolutely fabulous collection of cards, stickers, wooden elements & printed window sheets – I wish that I had discovered it sooner ?. I’ll be live on my Facebook page tonight at 7:00pm (PST) for my weekly Tutorial Tuesday and have another card that features elements of this pack and of course, the Spruced Up bundle!
To learn how I have created today’s card scroll down to the “Let’s Make It” section and at the bottom of today’s post you will also see a list of all of the products I used. Each product has a link to make it easy for you to take a closer look at the products from my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!!
Let’s Make this Retro Spruced Up Joy Card!
- Cut a Thick Basic Whitecard base (11 x 4-1/4) then score in half (5-1/2) and fold to create your side fold card
- Add a panel of the Gold Festive Foils Specialty paper to the front of the card
- Cut a piece of Gorgeous Grape Designer Series Paper from the Brights Collection and adhere on a slight angle to the specialty paper
- Layer a Basic White stitched rectangle on to a piece of (dark, almost purple) Silver Foil paper, then attach to the card front
- Die cut 4 gifts from the Spruced Up Outlines dies – 2 from gold foil and 2 from the same colour silver foil used in the step above – adhere with multipurpose glue or adhesive sheets to the stitched rectangle
- Punch out a oval from the Double Oval punch out of Gorgeous Grape cardstock and adhere to the card using stampin’ dimensionals
- Attach the wooden snowflake, ‘joy’ and little star from the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack to the card using multipurpose glue
- Add a few gold Festive Pearls for a little more sparkle and bling!
- Add some love to the inside of your card by stamping on a layer (4 x 5-1/4) of Basic White cardstock and attaching it inside… take a peek below to see how I decorated mine!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!
As a thank you for purchasing the Fitting Florets Collection (#163129) through my online store I will send you a FREE Fitting Florets Tutorial bundle that features step by step instructions to create 9 gorgeous cards. Each of the nine cards features the Fitting Florets collection and will be emailed to you upon purchase. Use the November Host Code 92YMRHMP and you will receive my monthly customer thank you gift too!