Welcome, it is so nice to see you! I hope that you are having a wonderful Tuesday! I am in love with the card that I have to share with you today … it is an adorable birthday card made with the Warm Welcome bundle!
I know that the large beautiful door is the most noticeable image in this remarkable stamp set, but as you can see, you don’t need to use it to create a fun card. I used some of the smaller stamps and a few dies and created a fun cluster of images at the focal point of today’s Warm Welcome birthday card. If you would like to recreate this card yourself scroll a little further to the “Let’s Make It” section – I have the steps there for you ❤️.
At the bottom of today’s post you will also see a list of all of the products I used with links to make it easy for you to purchase them in my online store.
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base (11 x 4-1/4) then score in half (5-1/2) and fold to create your card
- Attach a layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock to the card front and then a strip of Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper down the center
- Using the Stylish Shapes dies and the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, die cut a small circle from Basic White paper and a small banner from Daffodil Delight cardstock
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink stamp ‘it’s your day’ on the banner and the hand holding the flower bouquet on the circle – colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Die cut a heart from the Warm Welcome dies from Polished Pink cardstock
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the gifts and the cat from the Warm Welcome stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Colour the images with Stampin’ Blends and then die cut with the Warm Welcome dies
- Using lots of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals arrange the pieces in the top half of the Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper
- Add some love to the inside of your card by stamping on a layer (4 x 5-1/4) of Basic White cardstock and attaching it inside… take a peek below to see how I decorated mine!
Get your own Warm Welcome stamp set in the December Stamp of the Month kit!
If you love to stamp and make cards this club is perfect for you! Subscribe by December 3rd to receive this month’s kit – you can join in on the fun from anywhere in Canada! Join for 1 month or 6 – the choice is yours. Click here to see how it works and chose the option that is best for you!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s Warm Welcome card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!
As a thank you for purchasing the Fitting Florets Collection (#163129) through my online store I will send you a FREE Fitting Florets Tutorial bundle that features step by step instructions to create 9 gorgeous cards. Each of the nine cards features the Fitting Florets collection and will be emailed to you upon purchase. Use the November Host Code 92YMRHMP and you will receive my monthly customer thank you gift too!