Hello and happy snowy Monday! It’s time for a brand new product of the week … let me introduce you to the Warm Welcome bundle! This bundle is an online only bundle right now and will be in the upcoming January -April Mini Catalogue! This week I am going to demonstrate a few of the amazing features of this fun bundle and give some inspiration on how to pair it with other Stampin’ Up! products too!
This bundle is so fabulous that I have chosen the Warm Welcome stamp set to be the stamp for the December Stamp of the Month Club! If you want to learn more about this monthly club that I offer you can find all of the information by clicking right here.
To recreate this simple card I am sharing to day scroll down to the “Let’s Make It” section where I have all the steps for you. At the bottom of today’s post I have a list of all of the products that I have used. Each product has a link to make it easy for you to purchase the products from my online Stampin’ Up! store.
Thank you for coming by today … it was so nice to see you! Have a wonderful Monday and check back in tomorrow for more with the Warm Welcome bundle!
** Easily personalize your card by adding an address above the door using the cute little number dies in the Warm Welcome collection **
Let’s Make This Simple Warm Welcome Card!
- Begin with a standard card base in Soft Sea Foam cardstock
- Add a panel of Smoky Slate cardstock to the front and a strip of Basic Gray cardstock along the bottom
- Stamp the lovely door image with Basic Gray ink onto a piece of Basic White paper and die cut using the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine and the Warm Welcome dies
- Using the same set of dies cut one stitched rectangle and one plain rectangle from Soft Suede cardstock and a second plain rectangle from Soft Sea Foam Designer Series Paper
- Adhere the plain Soft Suede rectangle to the Basic Gray cardstock strip centered horizontally and flush to the top
- Colour the door panels and frame with Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends and then attach to the center of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment on to the Soft Sea Foam DSP with Basic Gray ink and then adhere to the door cut out
- Stamp ‘Welcome’ on to the stitched rectangle cut out with Soft Suede ink and adhere tucked just beneath the door with stampin’ dimensionals
- Die cut two tufts of grass from Pear Pizzazz cardstock using the Elephant dies and adhere to each side of the door
- Stamp the cat from the Warm Welcome stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap piece of Basic White paper, die cut and colour with Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends – attach to right of door with dimensionals
- For the inside of today’s card I simply layered Basic White and Smoky Slate cardstock together and left lots of room for a handwritten welcome note!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!
As a thank you for purchasing the Fitting Florets products through my online store I will send you a FREE Fitting Florets Tutorial bundle that features step by step instructions to create 9 gorgeous cards. Each of the nine cards features the Fitting Florets collection and will be emailed to you upon purchase. Use the current Host Code NJADUCVD and you will receive my monthly customer thank you gift too!