Happy December friends! This is going to be a busy and exciting month! Today Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance sale and Clearance Rack restock have gone live and are stocked full of good deals for you… be sure to check them all out! Being that it is December 1st today I thought it would be fitting to use the Warm Welcome bundle to create a fun Christmas Card to share with you! This bundle has been so much fun to use this week. If you’ve been enjoying it too you may want to consider joining my Stamp of the Month club for December. Click here for the details!
If you would like to create this card yourself , keep scrolling, I have the instructions here for you. At the bottom of today’s post you will also see a list of all of the products I used with links to make it easy for you to take a closer look at them in my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Mint Macaron card base , score and fold to create your card
- Add a layer of Shaded Spruce to the card front
- Run a piece of Poppy Parade cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder to get that great brick wall look – attach to the card front
- Take a strip of Basic White cardstock – tear it in half, layer the two halves together to create layers of ‘snow’ then attach them to the bottom of the embossed Poppy Parade piece
- Stamp the door image with Early Espresso ink on Soft Suede cardstock and die cut with the coordinating die – attach to the card using stampin’ dimensionals and tucking the bottom of the open door part just under the layers of ‘snow’
- Cut a rectangle from the Warm Welcome dies out of Basic White cardstock and using Early Espresso ink stamp the gifts on the right edge – colour with Stampin’ Blends and adhere to the door opening
- Using the Christmas Barn stamp set stamp ‘Merry Christmas’ with Early Espresso ink on to a strip of Basic White cardstock, cut the words apart and attach to the door with stampin’ dimensionals
- Stamp the wreath from the same stamp set with Shaded Spruce ink and die cut with the coordinating Barn Dies (these are on sale for just $36 right now) – colour the wreath in and add to the door with dimensionals
- Sprinkle a few Rhinestone jewels on your card to add the finishing touch
- Don’t forget to add a little love to the inside of your card too … the photo below shows how I decorated mine!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s Warm Welcome card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!