Happy Friday! Today wraps up my week long share for the Stampin’ Up! Warm Welcome bundle. I hope that the projects this week gave you some ideas and appreciation for just how great this fun bundle is!
My project today is a really simple baby card inspired by a similar one that I saw on Pinterest. If you are in need of a quick and adorable baby card this design is perfect! I have provided instructions in the ‘Let’s Make It’ section of this post so you can follow along and recreate your own. A full list of the supplies that I used on today’s card is also listed at the bottom of this post.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend … Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It
- Start with a Sahara Sand standard card base scored and folded
- Adhere a 3″ strip of Balmy Blue Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the card front positioned a little left of center
- With Sahara Sand ink stamp the little heart image from the Warm Welcome stamp set twice in the top right and bottom left corner of the card next to the DSP
- Die cut a scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contour dies in Basic White cardstock
- With Tuxedo Black Memento ink stamp the row of shoes in the center of the scalloped rectangle and add some colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Just below the shoes using Night of Navy ink, stamp the words ‘little one’
- Attach the die cut to the card front with stampin’ dimensionals
- Die cut a Balmy Blue banner using the Stylish Shapes dies
- Stamp ‘Welcome’ on the banner with Night of Navy ink and attach above the shoes with stampin’ dimensionals
- Tie a bow using Sahara Sand twill ribbon and adhere with a glue dot below the stamped images
- Sprinkle a few Heart Pearls to the card in the top right corner and around the stamped images
- To make your card extra special decorate a Basic White insert for the inside of your card … take a look below at the photo of how I added a little love to mine ❤️
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!