Hello stamping friends and happy Monday! It’s a brand new week which means a new product focus too. This week I have chosen to highlight the Sweet Gingerbread bundle from the July – December Mini Catalogue. I’m not sure why I have waited so long to put ink on these stamps … they are adorable!!
This bundle is on the last chance list which means it will be retiring with the catalogue on January 4th. The Gingerbread House dies are on sale for 40% off ! While supplies last you can get the whole bundle for just $52 … that is a savings of $11 from the already discounted bundle price!! Don’t miss out … click here to purchase yours today!
I have included the instructions in the “Let’s Make It” section of today’s post if you would like to recreate this adorable Sending Love card yourself. This would make a great any occasion card or Valentine’s Day card. At the end of today’s post there is a list of all of the products that I used in making this Sweet Gingerbread card so be sure to check that out if you see something that you like!
Thank you for stopping in today … have a craft-tastic week!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Pool Party standard card base (8-1/2 x 5-1/2) scored and folded
- Add a panel of Real Red cardstock to the card front (4 x 5-1/4)
- On a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Blushing Bride cardstock stamp a few hearts with Blushing Bride ink int he upper left and bottom right corners, then emboss this piece using the Into The Clouds embossing folder
- Attach to the Real Red cardstock on the card front
- From Basic White cardstock, cut the mound of snow and the gingerbread house using the Gingerbread House dies and the stitched circle using the Celebrations Tag Dies
- Stamp the sentiment on the circle with Real Red ink and the images to create the house using Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Pool Party ink
- Attach the circle in the top left with stampin’ dimensionals, adhere the mound of snow to the bottom of the card and tuck and attach the house in behind the snow
- Using the Gingerbread House dies cut out two trees in Pool Party, a single heart in Blushing Bride and the roof in Early Espresso – attach to the card as shown
- For bling I have added a few rhinestones coloured with Flirty Flamingo dark Stampin’ Blend and added some Wink of Stella to the top edge of the snow
- Remember to show a little extra love to the inside of your card too … check out the photo below to see how I stamped the 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White insert for mine
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!