Hip – hip – hooray it’s Friday! It’s another cold and snowy day here in the Kootenays and the perfect day to stay inside and stamp! I have a cute card to share today that wraps up the Sweet Gingerbread project share week. It’s got a nice clean look and a timeless colour combination. I hope you like it ❤️
Earlier in the week the Gingerbread House dies sold out so today’s card was made using just the Sweet Gingerbread stamp set and my paper snips! There is still time to purchase the Sweet Gingerbread stamp set before it retires, but be sure to get it before it too is sold out! Click here to purchase yours today!
I have included the instructions in the “Let’s Make It” section of today’s post if you would like to recreate this clean and simple Sweet Gingerbread card. You could use this card for a Valentine’s Day card, birthday card, anniversary … it’s perfect for so many occasions! At the end of today’s post there is a list of all of the products that I used in making today’s card so be sure to check that out if you see something that you like!
Wishing you a fabulous Friday and a crafty weekend! Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Pool Party standard card base (8-1/2 x 5-1/2) scored and folded
- Add a panel of Real Red cardstock to the card front (3-5/8 x 4-7/8)
- On a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock stamp ‘sending love’ with Night of Navy ink 4 times and the little heart with Real Red ink 4 times then attach this piece to the Real Red cardstock on the card front
- Flag the right ends of both a 3/4″ strip of Night of Navy and 3/8″ strip of Real Red cardstock, layer them together and then attach to the card
- Die cut a 2-1/2 circle using the Stylish Shapes dies and Basic White cardstock and attach over top of the banners using stampin’ dimensionals
- On a piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the house using the following colours:
- Crumb Cake for the house
- Night of Navy for the roof, door and designs
- Pool Party for the door
- Fussy cut the house and then attach with stampin’ dimensionals to the circle on the card front
- Stamp a single heart with Real Red ink, fussy cut and adhere to the house just above the door
- Complete the front of the card by sprinkling a few Rhinestones to add a little bling!
- Remember to show a little extra love to the inside of your card too … check out the photo below to see how I stamped the 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White insert for mine
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!