Hello, welcome .. it’s nice to see you!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us for this “hop” as we share ideas and stampin’ inspiration. My share for today is the card that I created for my December customer thank you cards using Stampin’ Up! Jar of Flowers stamp set and Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper.
We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up!® businesses and reach goals that we have set for ourselves. We really appreciate your support ❤️
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way be prepared for some awesome creative inspiration today. You will find the list of participant links at the bottom of this post, be sure to check them all out … there are some amazingly talented Demonstrators in this group!
Our theme for this monthly blog hop is Customer Thank You cards. I couldn’t love this theme more!! Making and sending a hand-stamped card to all of my wonderful customers is one of the best parts of my job!
Let’s Make It
- Start with a Real Red standard card base
- Layer a piece of coordinating Real Red Gingham Cottage designer series paper to a slightly larger piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere to the card front
- On a rectangular piece of Basic White cardstock stamp a flower image from the Jar of Flowers stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then stamp the jar image directly below
- Colour in the flower images using Stampin’ Blends and highlight the jar using the light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend marker
- Adhere stamped and coloured panel to the card front
- Cut a small strip of Basic White cardstock and flag the right end using the Banners Pick A Punch
- Stamp the ‘hello there’ sentiment from the Full of Love stamp set with black ink on to the banner, trim and adhere to the card across the jar using stampin’ dimensionals
- Add three rhinestones for a little bling
- On the inside of the card add a strip of coordinating Gingham Cottage DSP along the bottom of a Basic White insert piece
- Stamp the ‘thank you with all my heart’ greeting from the Framed Florets stamp set with black ink in the center and then attach to the inside of the card
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you ‘hop’ around to each of the talented demonstrator’s projects! Just click on the links below to ‘hop’ on over and check them out … and don’t forget to leave a comment ?.
Have you added any of the Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s card to your wish list yet? You can pop on over to my online store anytime to place your order!
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!