Welcome, it’s nice to see you! Today wraps up the Glad We’re Friends stamp set sharing week. I hope that you have enjoyed seeing these projects as much as I have enjoyed creating them for you! If you missed the other posts this week just click here to see them!
The adorable Glad We’re Friends stamp set can be found in the 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue on page 51 or here on my online store. Purchase yours today so you can get to creating some really fun & adorable cards to share with your loved ones.
I have included the instructions in the “Let’s Make It” section of today’s post if you would like to recreate this easy Z-Fold card. I love creating quick and easy fun-fold cards and this one turned out so sweet ❤️. At the end of today’s post there is a list of all of the products that I used in making this Sweet Gingerbread card so be sure to check that out if you see something that you like!
Thank you for stopping in today … have a wonderful crafty weekend! Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It! Glad We’re Friends Z-Fold Card
- Start with a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock that measures 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and score it on the long edge at 2-1/8 and 4-1/4, fold on the score lines to create the Z-Fold
- On a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic White stamp with Tuxedo Black the sentiment I’m Blown Away By You! in the center and attach to a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock then attach to the inside of your card
- Cut two strips of Design A Daydream, different patterns, to 1-7/8 x 5-1/4 and attach to each of the smaller card panels
- On a 3-1/4 square piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the puppy and fan image from the Glad We’re Friends stamp set, in the upper half with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Attach the stamped piece to a 3-3/8 square panel of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and then to a 3-1/2 square piece of Pool Party cardstock
- Close the card and attach the layered stamped piece to the front flap – be mindful to only get the adhesive on the flap portion so that you don’t end up gluing your card shut
- Stamp the ‘gald we’re friends’ sentiment on a 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock with black ink and attach below the puppy using stampin’ dimensionals
- From the Design A Daydream paper, fussy cut three pinwheels in three different colours, attach two to the front of the card as shown and the remaining one to the inside
- Add a single rhinestone to the center of each pinwheel to complete the card
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!