Hello stampin’ friends it is so nice to see you! Today I have a card to share with you that uses my favourite new stamp set from the Jan-Feb Sale-a-Bration brochure! The Adorable Owls stamp set stole my heart the moment I saw it. For the card I am sharing with you today, I added in some Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper (also a sale-a-bration item) and the Conversation Bubbles bundle from the Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue. Don’t they just look like they were meant to go together?
I have all of my customer’s catalogues ready to take to the post office today! If you are new to Stampin’ Up! and don’t have a current Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator already, I would love to send one to you too. If you would like me to send you a catalogue please complete the quick form in this link! I will send catalogues anywhere in Canada ?.
I have included the instructions in the “Let’s Make It” section of today’s post if you would like to recreate this cute Adorable Owls card yourself. This would make a great any occasion card and it would be super easy to change out the greeting in the Conversation Bubble. The products that I have used on today’s card will all be available through my online store when the catalogues go live on January 5th, so be sure to check back then!
Thank you for stopping in today … have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping ❤️
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Coastal Cabana standard card base
- Add a panel of polka dot pattern designer series paper (DSP) from the Dandy Designs collection to the front
- Adhere a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock (2 x 3-1/2) and a strip (1 x 4) of the grid pattern DSP also from Dandy Designs collection to the card as shown
- Using stampin’ dimensionals, add a piece of Basic White (2-1/2 x 3-1/2) cardstock to the center on the card front
- Stamp the adorable owls image on a separate piece of white cardstock using Memento Black ink, colour with stampin’ blends (Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya), fussy cut and attach to the card using stampin’ dimensionals
- Stamp the heart conversation bubble with Fresh Freesia ink and die cut with coordination die
- Cut out the other two bubbles using the conversation bubbles dies in Fresh Freesia and Basic White
- Stamp the sentiments on the white bubble using black in and then layer them together on the card
- Add the three heart bubble using stampin’ dimensionals
- Add a little love to the inside of your card too by decorating a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White to adhere inside … see the photo below to see how I spruced mine up ❤️