Hello friends and welcome! It is so nice to see you today. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas weekend. The card I am sharing with you today is one that I designed for my Birdsnest Stampers team Stamp Camp. It features the ‘coming soon’ Sweet Citrus Bundle from the Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue. This catalogue will be live starting on January 5th and customers can begin ordering then! I hope that you like this Sweet Citrus bundle as much as I do!
Today’s sweet card also features the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper that you will be able to earn for free with a $120 order during the January- February sale-a-bration promotion. You won’t want to miss getting your crafty hands on this huge stack of 48 sheets of 12″ x 12″ paper!!
I have included the instructions in the “Let’s Make It” section of today’s post if you would like to recreate this Sweet Citrus Bundle card yourself. This would make a great for any celebration. Remember that the products shown today will be available starting on January 5th so be sure to come visit my online store then!!
Thank you for stopping in today! Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Daffodil Delight card base (8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4)
- Run a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine to emboss with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder, then adhere to the card front
- Attach four 1-1/2 squares of Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-Bration product – free with $120 order starting Jan 5th) to a 3-1/4 square of Basic White cardstock and attach to the card using stampin’ dimensionals
- Using the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder and coordinating dies cut the three lemon shapes from Daffodil Delight cardstock
- Using a blending brush and Mango Melody ink, blend a little colour on to the lemons to highlight, then attach to the squares using stampin’ dimensionals
- Stamp a single set of leaves with Shaded Spruce ink on to a scrap piece of white cardstock, cut out and adhere in behind the lemons as shown
- On a 3-1/2 x 1/2 strip of Basic White cardstock stamp the sentiment using Shaded Spruce ink and then adhere below the squares using stampin’ dimensionals
- Add three of the 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds (Pale Papaya) to the card to complete the front
- Remember to show a little love to the inside of your card by adding a special touch! Take a look at the photo below to see how I made mine special ❤️
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!
Birdsnest Designs Current Classes & Club Openings!
Just click on any of the three images below to get all of the details ❤️