This week I have chosen the Playing In The Rain bundle as my product focus to share with you! Today I have a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout to share that I created with the products in the Rain Or Shine Suite Collection. Scrapbooking is where my love of paper crafts began and this suite is perfect for page designs! Whether you like to create cards or scrapbook pages you will want to take a look at the adorable Playing In The Rain bundle and the coordinating suite products. They are perfect for springtime and can be used throughout the year too!
Would you like to make this layout to add to your scrapbook album? I have included the step by step instructions along with a complete supply list in today’s post. Just scroll down a little further to find all the fun details. If you would like to place an order from anywhere in Canada, click HERE to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store. Be sure to enter the current host code MTYH2776 before checking out and you will earn my Customer Loyalty Tokens with your order too!
I appreciate you popping in today and hope that you enjoyed today’s Playing In The Rain project. Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a 12 x 12 sheet of Basic White cardstock as your background page
- From the Rain Or Shine Designer Series Paper, cut 9 x 7 and 3/4 x 8 pieces from the rainy patterned paper
- Adhere the 9 x 7 piece, with the short side flush with the right edge of the base page about 2-1/8 up from the bottom
- Flag the right end of the 3/4 strip with the Banners Pick-A-Punch and adhere at the left-top of the page leaving about 1/8″ of the white page showing just above it
- Cut two strips of the Flirty Flamingo and White striped patterned paper from the Rain or Shine DSP: 1/2 x 6-3/4 and 1/2 x 3-1/2
- Using the Banners Pick-A-Punch flag the right end of the long strip and the left end of the shorter one
- Adhere the long strip at the top of the page layered slightly over the rainy patterned strip
- Adhere the short strip along the bottom of the 9 x 7 rainy patterned piece with the straight edge flush with the edge of the Basic White base page
- Cut two pieces of Basic Black cardstock: 5 x 3-1/2 and 5 x 7
- Cut a 1-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of the Rain or Shine DSP, Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody blended with the splotches pattern
- Attach the smaller piece of Basic Black to the left edge of the Basic White base page, 3-1/4 up from the bottom
- Flag one end of the 1-1/2 strip of DSP and attach beside the Basic Black with the flat edge flush with the rainy patterned DSP
- Adhere the remaining Basic Black piece, inline with the first one, on the other side of the 1-1/2 strip of DSP
- Cut three 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 pieces, two Balmy Blue and one Mango Melody
- Cut three 3 x 4 pieces of Basic White
- Layer the Basic White pieces on to the Balmy Blue and Mango Melody pieces and then attach to the layout as shown (these will be where your photos go)
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the three clouds from the Playing In The Rain stamp set with Smoky Slate ink and cut out with the coordinating dies
- Add the clouds to the scrapbook page where shown in the photos using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Using the Stylish Shapes dies cut two circles, 1-5/8 and 2-1/2, from Basic White cardstock
- Adhere the smaller one in the bottom left corner of the page with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the larger one below the photo spot, on the right hand side of the page, with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut the three characters and puddles out of the Rain Or Shine Designer Series Paper and attach to the layout where shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a 3/4 x 3 piece of Basic White, stamp the “Rainy days are better with you” sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Flag the left end of the stamped strip and adhere to the left of the fox image placing Stampin’ Dimensionals on the banner where it won’t be sitting on the die cut circle (this will keep the banner even and flat )
Stampin’ Up! Products Used On Today’s Project
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image below!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order using the current host code MTYH2776 … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!