Welcome to day one of the Stampin’ Up! A Fish & A Wish product feature. This stamp set and punch bundle from the Annual Catalogue has been ever so popular and I hope this week I can show you why! To kick off the week I have paired the A Fish & A Wish bundle with a bunch of other current product to create a multi layered under the sea card!
There are so many products that you could pair up with this bundle making it extremely versatile. For this layered card I have chosen to add in the Layering Diorama dies to create the layers of water, the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder to add some texture and a few die cuts from the Potted Succulents dies. All of these products can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue and in my online store! Be sure to purchase yours before the catalogue retires at the end of April!
I have provided the instructions for today’s card in the Let’s Make It section of today’s post. If you keep scrolling to the end you’ll also see the complete supply list with clickable links to make your online shopping with me super easy ❤️.
Thanks for popping in, have a wonderful week and Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Calypso Coral landscape card base
- Add a panel of Orchid Oasis cardstock embossed with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder to the card front
- Next you’ll need to cut the three water layer cardstock pieces using the Layering Diorama dies. Start with the die with smaller opening in Starry Sky and increasing the diorama opening size each time with Balmy Blue and then Orchid Oasis
- Layer all three of the pieces that you cut the diorama shapes from together using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Starry Sky on the bottom, then Balmy Blue and then Orchid Oasis on the top
- Cut a small strip of Calypso Coral cardstock, flag the right end using the Banners Pick A Punch and stamp with Starry Sky ink the “A Sea Of Thanks” sentiment. Adhere the banner at the top left of the card front on top of the diorama layers
- On Basic White cardstock, stamp the large and medium fish with Mango Melody ink then cut them out using Paper Snip scissors for the large one and the Fish Builder Punch for the medium one
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals attach the two Mango Melody fish to the card layering them in with the layers of water
- Cut the two plant die cuts from Old Olive cardstock using the Potted Succulents dies and attach to the card tucking the dies in between the Orchid Oasis and Balmy Blue ‘water’ layers
- On Basic White cardstock, stamp the small fish with Calypso Coral ink, cut out using the Fish Builder Punch and attach to the right side of the card tucked in behind the die cut plant
- Add four Pale Papaya gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds: two to the sentiment banner and two above the small fish
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!
FREE Tutorial with Purchase
When you order the Hello, Irresistible Suite through my online store, I will send you a 10 card tutorial absolutely free! Full of 10 card designs all using this gorgeous suite – you won’t want to miss it! Click the button below to order yours today!