Welcome to the final day of the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done product feature. This stamp set and punch bundle from the Annual Catalogue has been so much fun to play with all week! The card I have to share today is a congratulations card that is full of gorgeous Tahitian Tide glimmer.
I have used a variety of Stampin’ Up! products from the soon to retire 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue in making this card. To take a peek at all of the products on the Last Chance list and make sure you are not missing out on any of your favourites please click HERE.
I have provided the instructions and measurements for today’s card in the Let’s Make It section of this post. If you keep scrolling to the end you’ll also see the complete supply list with clickable links to make your online shopping with me super easy ❤️. If you enjoyed today’s project share please leave me a comment at the bottom … I love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by today … have a EGG-cellent Easter Weekend!
Let’s Make the whale done congratulations card!
- Start with a Starry Sky card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Layer a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Tahitian Tide 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer paper on to a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock, then attach to the card front
- Die cut that large die cut from the Seaside Shells dies out of Granny Apple Green cardstock
- Cut the seaweed apart from the die cut using your Paper Snip scissors
- From Orchid Oasis cardstock, die cut a stitched banner using the Stylish Shapes dies, using your Paper Snip scissors cut the banner in half
- Die cut the largest stitched circle in the Stylish Shapes dies from Basic White cardstock
- Using Granny Apple Green ink, stamp the foliage from the Whale Done stamp set onto the circle on both bottom edges – use 2nd generation stamping to create the stamped layered look
- Stamp the tiny bubbles from the Whale Done stamp set on to the top of the circle with Tahitian Tide ink
- Adhere the two pieces of the cut banner to the card front so that it spans the card width with a gap in the middle
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere two of the seaweed die cuts that you trimmed off of the larger die cut from step 3 to the card front: one above the right banner end and one below the left banner end
- Attach the die cut circle over the gap between the banner ends using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp both the whale and the turtle from the Whale Done stamp set using Starry Sky ink and the seaweed using Granny Apple Green ink- Cut the images out using the Whale Punch for the whale and your Paper Snip scissors for the turtle and seaweed
- Adhere these stamped images to the circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Using a scrap of Tahitian Tide cardstock, punch out the water pieces from the Whale Punch and glue to the circle above the whale’s blowhole
- Cut a Basic White banner using the Stylish Shapes dies and stamp the Whale Done sentiment on to it with Starry Sky ink – attach below the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- To complete the card front add four of the Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
- Don’t forget to stamp a little love in the inside of your card too! See the photo below that shows how I stamped my 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White insert
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!