Welcome… it’s nice to see you! Today I am sharing a card that I created with the newly released Gone Fishing Bundle. This is one of the “must have” bundles on my list from the 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue. I will be playing with this bundle all week here on my blog and am excited to share my creations with you. I hope that I can help you fall in love with this set as much as I have (if you aren’t loving it already ????).
For today’s card I wanted this fun fishy patterned paper from the Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper collection to be the star of the show. So to do that I added a large piece on the card front and then created a smaller cluster of sentiments and images in the middle to draw it all together. What fun it was to create this card! If you want to give it a try you can purchase the Stampin’ Up! products in my online store and follow the instructions written out lower down in this post.
The instructions and measurements for today’s card are included in the Let’s Make It section of this post. If you keep scrolling to the end you’ll also see the visual supply list with clickable links to make your online Stampin’ Up! shopping super easy ❤️.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!
Let’s Make the gone fishing card!
- Cut a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Mossy Meadow card base and score in half at 4-1/4″.
- From the Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper, cut a 4 x 5-1/2 piece with the fish pattern and adhere to the card front.
- Die cut a 2-3/8 square out of Very Vanilla cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies.
- With Mossy Meadow ink, stamp the “Good Things come to those that Wait” sentiment on the left hand side of the square. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a 1/2 x 2-3/4 banner out of Night of Navy cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Heat emboss the word “Congrats” centered on the banner with White embossing powder.
- Adhere the banner at the bottom of the square on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla ink stamp the round bobber outline image with Night of Navy ink.
- To stamp the “fill-in” part for the bottom of the bobber ink with Night of Navy ink, stamp off on scratch paper and then stamp inside the outline image. This will create the lighter shade.
- Use the same method for stamping the fishing lure using Mossy Meadow ink for both stamped image.
- Using the Gone Fishing dies, cut out the two stamped images.
- Glue the bobber flat to the die cut square on the card front and then add the fishing lure with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Complete the card by adding three Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots … one on either end of the banner and one above the die cut images.
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada. If you are currently looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image below!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!