Hello and welcome! Happy Monday. I want to introduce you to the wonderful Country Floral Lane Suite Collection which will be my product focus this week. My focus in today’s project is the amazing Designer Series Papers from the collection.
You can find this suite in the new Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue on pages 8-10 or in my online Stampin’ Up! store … click here to purchase yours today!
I have included the instructions in the “Let’s Make It” section of today’s post if you would like to recreate this simple Country Floral Lane card. This would make a great ‘just because’ card or Valentine’s Day card. At the end of the post you will find a list of products that were used to create this cute card. To get more details about each product just click on the link!
Thank you for stopping by … it is nice to see you!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Add a panel of Country Gingham DSP, Sweet Sorbet pattern, to the card front
- Using Petal Pink ink, stamp the ‘I love you’ sentiment and both heart images randomly on a 3 x 4-1/4″ piece of Petal Pink cardstock
- Adhere the stamped piece to a 3-1/4 x 4-12″ piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock and then adhere to the card front
- Add two strips of Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper across the front of the card: Bike pattern 1-7/8″ x 4 and striped pattern 1/4 x 4″
- Using the Country Bouquet punch, cut out the two hearts and leaves from the coordinating pattern in the Country Floral Lane paper
- Adhere the cut out images to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Remember to show some creative love to the inside of your card too … take a peek below to see how I decorated mine!
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!