It’s so nice to see you … welcome! Today I am sharing the card that we created in my live Tutorial Tuesday video last night on my Facebook page. It was a fun one using the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection. I left some of the design choices up to the people watching along with me and the card we created turned out so well!
The Country Floral Lane Suite is a new product collection from the Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue and is one that I think everyone needs in their craft supplies! To take a look and purchase yours visit my online store today!
If you would like to see the fun we had and how we created this adorable card scroll a little further and click the play button on the video replay! I have also included the measurements for the pieces that you will need and a full list of supplies at the end of today’s post.
Thank you for popping in … have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping!
Country Floral Lane Card Measurements
- Thick Basic White card base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Country Floral Lane DSP bicycle pattern: 4 x 5-1/4
- Country Floral Lane DSP stripes: 1/2 x 5 and 1/4 x 4
- Country Gingham DSP Balmy Blue Check: 2 x 5 and 1 x 4
- Basic White Stylish Shapes stitched circle die cut: 2-1/8
- Balmy Blue Stylish Shapes stitched banner die cut: 2-1/4 x 7/8
- Basic White insert: 4 x 5-1/4
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!