Hello, welcome .. it’s nice to see you!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us for this “hop” as we share ideas and stampin’ inspiration. My share for today is the card that I created for my January 2023 customer thank you cards using the Stampin’ Up! Silly Goose stamp set and Dandy Designs Sale-A-Bration exclusive Designer Series Paper.
We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up!® businesses and reach goals that we have set for ourselves. We really appreciate your support ❤️
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way be prepared for some awesome creative inspiration today. You will find the list of participant links at the bottom of this post, be sure to check them all out … there are some amazingly talented Demonstrators in this group!
Our theme for this monthly blog hop is Customer Thank You cards. I couldn’t love this theme more!! Making and sending a hand-stamped card to all of my wonderful customers is one of the best parts of my job!
Let’s Make It
- Start with Fresh Freesia card base (8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4)
- Add a panel of the Gray Granite 3-3/4 x 5 to the card front
- Layer a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Dandy Designs DSP (squares pattern) on to the Gray Granite piece and then adhere a 2 x 3-1/2 piece of the Fresh Freesia grid pattern across the center
- Cut out a Basic White stitched circle (3″) using the Stylish Shapes dies
- Stamp the Silly Goose holding the thank you banner on to the circle with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colour with Gray Granite and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends
- Stamp grass on either side of the goose’s feet with Granny Apple Green ink
- Attach the stamped circle to the card front using stampin’ dimensionals
- Add three Fresh Freesia Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems to the circle
- For the inside of the card attach a 1″ strip of Dandy Designs DSP along the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White insert piece and stamp ‘sending a big honkin’ thanks’ in the center with Tuxedo Black Memento ink
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you ‘hop’ around to each of the talented demonstrator’s projects! Just click on the links below to ‘hop’ on over and check them out … and don’t forget to leave a comment ?.
Have you added any of the Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s card to your wish list yet? You can pop on over to my online store anytime to place your order! Right now is Sale-A-Bration time so very every $60 you spend you get to choose a FREE exclusive product PLUS you’ll earn customer loyalty tokens for every $10 spent (before shipping and taxes)
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Stampin’ Up! goodies I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!