Happy Friday! Today I have a quick post to share with you about the Share A Milkshake birthday card that I have created. This will wrap up the week long feature of this fabulous Stampin’ Up! bundle from the Mini Catalogue, but I am sure it won’t be the last time that you’ll see it here ?.
Remember when you shop online using the current host code (3USSTAU6) you will also earn customer loyalty tokens to collect and redeem for more free product! You get one token for every $10 you spend (before shipping and tax) and tokens and loyalty cards will be mailed to you along with a thank you card once your order has shipped.
If you would like to recreate this Share A Milkshake Celebrate Birthday card just scroll on down to the Let’s Make It section of this post. I have included the measurements and step-by-step instructions for you. I have also included a complete supply list at the end of the post to make shopping for these supplies nice and easy for you!
Thanks for popping in, have a fabulous day and Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Blushing Bride card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored in half at 4-1/4
- Next add a layer of the Fresh Freesia plaid pattern from the Dandy Designs 4 x 5-1/4
- On a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic White create your own patterned paper by stamping the images to create the sundaes, spoons and hearts. I created softer looking images by using the stamping off technique for all of the images aside from the details in the sundae cups.
- Sundae cups and hearts – Fresh Freesia
- Cherries – Sweet Sorbet
- Spoons – Smoky Slate
- Attach the stamped piece to a 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock and then adhere the pieces to the card front
- Stamp ‘Celebrate’ with Fresh Freesia ink on to a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Basic White cardstock, flag the left end with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhere to the card with stampin’ dimensionals
- Cut a 1-1/4 x 2-5/8 label from the Stitched Rectangle dies, stamp “Happy Birthday” from the A Grand Kid stamp set with Sweet Sorbet Ink in the center of the label
- Attach the label to the center of the card front with stampin’ dimensionals
- Add a few Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems to the card to finish it off
- Take a look at the photo below to see how I added a little extra love to the inside of the card too!
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s Share A Milkshake card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! Click on any of the items below to see it in my online store ? If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!