Hello stampin’ friends! It’s Monday and I am excited to introduce you to the feature product of the week … Taco Fiesta! This is a fun and pun-ny stamp set that can be found in my online store HERE or in the Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue.
I’ll admit that this stamp set wasn’t one of the first ones that jumped out at me BUT now I am so happy to have it in my collection. It’s both cute and witty and so much fun to stamp with!!
If you like this stamp set and want to create 6 fabulous projects with it, then you will definitely want to register for the February Handmade @ Home Class Kit. To register and find all of the information just CLICK HERE!! The last day to register is February 1st.
Today’s project is not one of the cards in the Handmade @ Home class kit. If you would like to recreate this Taco Fiesta card for yourself just scroll on down to the Let’s Make It section of this post. I have included the measurements and step-by-step instructions for you. I have also included a complete supply list at the end of the post to make shopping for these supplies nice and easy for you!
Thanks for popping in, have a wonderful week and Happy Stamping!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Poppy Parade card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Stamp the taco and the lime multiple times with Crushed Curry ink on a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock and then adhere to the front of the card
- Cut a 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Brights Collection DSP (Poppy Parade, plaid pattern), flag the right end and adhere to the card front flush to the left side
- Die cut a stitched square (2-3/8) out of Basic White cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies and adhere it to the DSP on the card front
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento Black ink stamp the taco with a mustache face, a sombrero and two limes – colour the images with Stampin’ Blends, fussy cut and attach to the stitched square using stampin’ dimensionals
- Heat emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder on to a 1/2″ strip of Basic Black cardstock, flag the right end and adhere to the card with stampin’ dimensionals
- To complete the card front, attach three Matte Black Dots
- Don’t forget to add a little extra love to the inside of your Taco Fiesta card too .. take a look at the photo below to see how I decorated mine!
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!