Hello and welcome to the Stampin’ Up!® Incentive Trip Achievers monthly blog hop. My project for today’s hop features the Sale-A-Bration exclusive Adorable Owls stamp set. Whether this is your first stop or if you are hopping in from a previous blog I am so happy you are here!
Get set for some amazing inspiration today as you hop along all over the world! Check out the amazing talents of some of the top Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the globe by clicking on the links at the end of this post. Please leave a comment as you visit … we love to hear from you ❤.
I love owls and so, of course, the Adorable Owls stamp set is my top pick from the current Sale-A-Bration promotion. This is the fun and adorable card that I made for all of my Birdsnest Stampers team members this month. Each month I send all of the demonstrators on my team a card and the ‘bits’ for our team creative challenge. It’s so much fun to make and send all of these cards each month. If you would like to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and join our Birdsnest Stampers team NOW is the best time! Join during sale-a-bration and save a ton of money and get a ton of new products! Click HERE to get all of the information and to join today!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base that measures 4-1/4 x 11 scored in half at 5-1/2
- Using the three heart stamp from the Share A Milkshake stamp set and Crumb Cake ink stamp the front of the card base
- Adhere a 2 x 5-1/2 strip of Happy Forest Friends DSP down the center-front of the card
- Stamp the Adorable Owl with Early Espresso ink on to a 2-1/2″ square piece of Basic White cardstock and colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Attach the coloured owl piece to a 2-3/4″ square of Soft Suede cardstock and then to the card front with stampin’ dimensionals
- Using the Conversation Bubbles bundle, stamp the word bubble and ‘hello’ on Crumb Cake cardstock and Early Espresso ink and die cut with coordinating die
- Glue the word bubble above the owls head
- Add three champagne rhinestone basic jewels around the owl to complete the card front
Thank you for ‘hopping’ by my blog today … I hope you have enjoyed today’s project! As I mentioned at the beginning, today’s project is part of the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achiever’s monthly blog hop. Click on any of the links at the end of this post to continue your journey in today’s fabulous hop!!
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!